Ironwood Crossing in Queen Creek was named the best selling community in Arizona in 2012 and is known for affordable homes. It is well situated about 45 minutes drive from downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale, and just 23 minutes north of San Tan Mountain Regional Park. The majority of homes in Ironwood Crossing are single-family houses built between 1998 and 2016. Within the community, there are about six neighborhoods in multiple styles, including abundant, well-maintained parks and first-class amenities, provding recreation for adults and children of all ages.
- The Ironwood Community Aquatics Center with splash pad, 7,000 square foot pool, a giant sail shade structure, restrooms, and clubhouse with a kitchen. In addition, there is another pool on the northern side of the community.
- 20 neighborhood parks and pedestrian walkways in a well-planned setting, with barbeques, basketball courts, ramadas, shade structures, and a disc golf course.
- The Legacy Charter School, hosting over 700 students in grades K-6, is located within the Ironwood Crossing community.
- Ironwood Crossing is also part of the J.O. Combs Unified School District hosting students in preschool through 12th grade.
- The modern Banner Hospital is located only 2 miles south of the community.
- The burgeoning Queen Creek area features over a million feet of retail space for dining, shopping, entertainment and services.
- Nearby golf at The Links at Queen Creek, Los Carolinas Golf Club and Apache Sun Golf Club.
The commuity is located in the 85140 zip code, only 19 minutes south-east of the Mesa Gateway Airport. The one and two story floorplans range in size from 1,300 to 4,000 square feet, with up to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. To view homes for sale in the Ironwood Crossing community, check below: